Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doing those things...

...you say you'll do.

I've always been the type to want to do something, and put it off forever. Well I can finally mark one thing that has been on such a list, for at least a year, if not a year in a few months.

I finally drove myself up to Trion, GA, and visited Corpsewood Manor. I even got some good pictures. Check my Ghost Blog if your interested.

But I just want yall to know, I never forget. I never quit. And I never give up if the only thing stopping me is myself. I always find a way.

So to that end, I will finish my novel. I will make CSE a major enterprise. I will bring jobs to those who need them.

I suppose now, the only thing left to worry about, is what will I do when other people quit on me...seems to be a recurring theme in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment