Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates

It seems the second half of winter is a bit of a slowing period for the company. Alot of people have returned to school, but Im still slowly but surely grinding forward to make things work. The biggest thing though, is that are budget is stretched entirely too thin.

Im still in the process of writing the novel. As I've stated many times, my goal is to be finished or close to finished by the end of March. Once again I still have the monumental task of shopping the manuscript around even after I finish it.

Given my current luck trying to get published, I'm wanting to make this manuscript as good as it can be. Though I know it is a numbers game.

Anyhow, if you want to support us, check out the website. Look at our comic and movie, maybe even buy something???

Thanks Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment