Friday, October 9, 2009

Introduction

Alright, so Im tired. That much is for real. My schedule of when I sleep is slightly screwed up. I sleep, now between 6 PM and 10 PM. Wierd right? But enough of my insomnia...

Firstly lemme go ahead and put this out there, if you dont know, the company I represent is Crimson Star Entertainment. Its a small, little known company that provides publising for independent authors. Namely, me. Within the compay, I go by the name Emperor, or just Emp...I dont know why, it suits me well.

We mostly publish Fantasy and Science Fiction stuff, though Horror and other things of a Counter Culture nature aren't out of the Question. With all that said, here is our link:

www.crimsonstarentertainment.com

About me? Im an Atlanta Native, I go to Georgia State University. Im a member of the US Army National Guard, and very underemployed. I work downtown giving ghost tours and walking tours to paying customers.

Im somewhere between starving artist and working poor. The economy is tough, but I can go to school, and I know there is alot of people out there who have it worse than me.

So I dont ask for charity. However, if you like my products, I ask that you remember that your money wont be going into the wallets of some mega-publisher fatcat, it will go to a struggling, yet very talented and creative student. Haha. So feel free.

Alright, now that I have introduced myself, I expect to have a good bit more to say tommorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment