Monday, December 7, 2009

Emperor and the Grog Bowl

Oh, I just got back from Ft Stewart, and now I have ample amounts of time to work on my writing, and whip my team into shape. I know some of you have been waiting on this comic for...well, forever, and I am trying to do what I can to expedite that process. But I certainly had a great time, and for me they are few and far between (I am anything but a party animal; workhorse is more applicable.) I appreciate any and all the support you guys give me, and I appreciate those who buy my products!

Here I am, after my Unit's Military Ball:



Clyde only ever had one Bonnie, that night I had two! But in all seriousness I had a great time, and the ball regenerated my batteries, and definitely gave me some new ideas and perspectives for my novel. Indeed, the only thing I will miss about the Military are the people. I've had some incredibly good times. Below, you will find my newest press release for the company!

Press Release

It details some great things I've got planned for 2010! Take a look!So, keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment