Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Haunted Atlanta

So thats the tentative title for my newest project.As of this weekend, I was concerned with holidays and things of that nature. I hope you didn't miss me much, I'm fairly sure no one did.

But right, back to the project. We are putting out an open casting call for the project, which will start tommorrow, with anyone who is interested in being apart of the project, to meet us at Mountain Park, Park, which is near Stone Mountain, in the town of Lilburn, Georgia. If your interested, and think you might have something to contribute, we would love to see you there!

Also, an update for you folks, my reading list keeps chugging along, and I now finally ave my copy of Boneshaker by Cherie Priest. It started off in a muddled confused kind of way, but this lasted literally, maybe a single page. After that I fell utterly in love with the concept and the protagonists. I may post a review about it, in coming days. I'll probably start a book review blog, to accomplish those ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment