Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boneshaker

Haha, if you've been keeping track for some months, you know that as part of my efforts to energize my creative writing potential; I keep a very substansive reading list. For some tme now, the book "Boneshaker" by Cherie Priest, has been on the second position for said list. However, I picked up the book as a Christmas Present, and have been reading it (albeit slowly) for two months.

Now half-way done, I can give you a small peak into what I think. Its a great book, thus far. The first chapter started off a little slow; and even confused me a little bit. However, once you get to the point that the characters start their adventure into depopulated zombie-infested section of Seatte; its picked up quite nicely. Id recommend it as a read for any fan of Steampunk or Zombie-Fiction.

Lets see, what else is new? Haven't worked too much on the novel this week. Going to pick up tommorrow. Trust me on that. I've been playing Entropia Universe a bit, where I've restarted my Society. More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment