Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shopping a Literary Agent

Oh, my. This is a first for me. Just recently, my manuscript has picked up the pace, and I mean big time. I had previously defined the concept I wanted, and now Im making progress defined in my guideline. What Im hoping, is to have a book between 80,000 and 100,000 words. These books will be much cheaper to manufacture, and will definatly be cheaper for the consumer, helping to build my name.

Hopefully, this might give me the Royalties I need to sustain myself as well as further promote my own personal line. I easily recognize this might be the easiest way to get my work out to the masses, and conversely, allow me to build my own business.

So, to that end, Im considering contacting a Literary Agent. Any suggestions for what I should look for?

Your comments will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment